- Immerse yourself in the stunning natural beauty of Halong Bay on a cruise, featuring breathtaking karst islands and crystal-clear emerald waters.
- Delve into Vietnam’s rich cultural heritage and explore the highlights of Hanoi, including the maze-like Old Quarter, iconic landmarks, and traditional water puppet theatre.
- Discover the charm of Hoi An, a well-preserved ancient town showcasing unique architecture, history, and culture, and enjoy a noodle-making demonstration and lunch at a G Adventures-supported project.
- Experience the peaceful rural life of the Mekong Delta through a boat trip along small villages, followed by a homestay and traditional dinner with a local family.
- Explore the bustling Ho Chi Minh City, a mix of French colonial architecture, historical landmarks, and vibrant culture, and take a cyclo city tour to visit Central Saigon, War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, and Ben Thanh Market.
Day 1: Ha Noi arrival
Day 2: Ha Noi city tour
Day 3: Ha Noi – Ha Long bay
Day 4: Ha Long bay – Hue
Day 5: Hue
Day 6: Hue – Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong delta
Day 11: Mekong delta – Ho Chi Minh city
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi
Arrive at any time and be transferred to your hotel. Take a walk through the Old Quarter of Hanoi, which is a maze of streets, each traditionally devoted to a different product or industry.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B,L)
Enjoy a guided cyclo tour of the Old Quarter and watch a traditional Water Puppet Theatre performance. You can opt to visit a museum or do some shopping.
Day 3: Hanoi to Halong Bay (B,L,D)
Cruise through the breathtaking beauty of Halong Bay, which features stunning karst islands and emerald waters. Visit a cave and island lookout, and indulge in a seafood lunch and dinner on the cruise.
Day 4: Halong Bay to Hue (B,L)
Continue the Halong Bay cruise to Man’s Head Island and Tortoise Island. Visit Luon cave by small bamboo boat. After an early lunch on board, head back to Hanoi with time for shopping or further sightseeing until the overnight train to Hue.
Day 5: Hue (B)
Take a guided tour of the Imperial Citadel, which contains the Forbidden Purple City. Opt to visit the Royal Tombs and Tien Mu Pagoda. There is free time to explore the city, and you can opt to pre-book the “Hue Motorbike Tour” activity.
Day 6: Hue to Hoi An (B)
Take a private car to Hoi An, with optional stops at Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Beach, Hai Van Pass, and Marble Mountain before arriving at your hotel to explore the ancient town at your leisure.
Day 7: Hoi An (B,L)
Visit the G Adventures-supported project, Oodles of Noodles, and enjoy a noodle making demonstration and lunch. Afterwards, take some free time to explore Hoi An.
Day 8: Hoi An (B)
Enjoy a free day to explore the city, and take part in optional activities such as taking a cooking class, going on a riverboat trip, heading to the beach, visiting the tailors or the UNESCO World Heritage listed My Son ruins.
Day 9: Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Take a morning flight from Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), which is the commercial center of Vietnam. Take a cyclo city tour of Central Saigon.
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong Delta (B,D)
Take a boat trip along the Mekong Delta and enjoy a homestay with a traditional dinner with a local family. Interact with the locals and experience a different side of Vietnamese life.
Day 11: Mekong Delta to Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Return to Ho Chi Minh City and enjoy a free afternoon. Opt to visit the War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, and Ben Thanh Market.
Day 12: Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Spend your last day at leisure until you are picked up for your airport transfer to catch your international flight.