At 08:30, our tour guide will meet you at your hotel to start your bicycle tour of Hoi An. Your first stop will be the colorful central market, where you can experience the bustling atmosphere.
Afterwards, you will ride through the countryside, passing rice paddies and small roads. You’ll have the chance to take pictures with water buffalos and witness the daily lives of the locals. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet friendly farmers and visit a typical local house.
At 10:00, take a break and enjoy a special welcome drink, followed by a foot massage with local herbs. Afterward, learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. Once the lesson is over, you’ll get to enjoy what you’ve cooked. The tour will end at around 13:30 when you return to your hotel.
- This cycling tour is designed for amateur cyclists using normal bikes.
- The itinerary may be flexible based on the skills of the participants and unexpected circumstances.
- For safety reasons, please follow the guide’s instructions during the cycling trip.
- Please wear comfortable yet polite clothing.
- Children should be able to cycle. If they cannot cycle, please provide their age and weight so that we can arrange a kid’s chair/rear cushion seat for them.
- If you have any health problems that prevent you from cycling, please do not participate.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour guide will speak both Vietnamese and English.