- Immerse yourself in the rich history of Hanoi by visiting top attractions such as the Ho Chi Minh
- Complex, Temple of Literature, French Quarter, Old Quarter, Long Bien Bridge, and Westlake.
- Discover the hidden gems of Hanoi by exploring the maze of tiny backstreets and witnessing the daily lives of local people.
- Experience the authentic Hanoi, complete with its good, bad, and weird aspects, providing a realistic and immersive experience.
- Gain insight into the local culture by interacting with the people who live and work in Hanoi, allowing you to truly appreciate and understand their way of life.
Part 1: Hanoi Highlights Tour (2 hours)
Upon greeting you at your hotel lobby, your tour guide and driver will take you to visit the most iconic landmarks in Hanoi. First, we will explore the Ho Chi Minh Complex which includes Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, Presidential Palace, Ho Chi Minh Residential Area, and One Pillar Pagoda. Then, we will proceed to the Temple of Literature, a 1000-year-old architecture that represents Vietnamese culture and history.
Part 2: Hanoi Hidden Gems Tour (2.5 hours)
Experience the hidden parts of Hanoi by riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreets, narrow alleyways, and local markets. Immerse yourself in the rivers of motorbikes and the symphony of Hanoi’s streets. Engage all of your senses through watching, hearing, touching, tasting, and smiling. Discover the good, the bad, and the weird sides of the city as it is. Witness different facets of life behind the scenes and see the hidden part of the iceberg. Meet local people where they live, work, learn, and pray. Build personal connections and exchange cultures with the locals.
Price per person in USD
Price per person in USD
||Morning tour: 8h00 – 12h30
|3 & 4 pax
||Afternoon tour: 12h30 – 17h00
|5 & 6 pax
|7 pax & up
Before You Go:
- Dress Code: Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: The mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays. Additionally, it is closed annually from the end of July to the 2nd of September. It is only open for 3 hours a day, from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM, and only 5 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and Public holidays).
- Hanoi Train Street: Yes, you can see the famous Hanoi Train Street as it is part of our itinerary. While the train street was recently closed, we know how, when, where, and what to take you to see. There may be no train in the morning, but we will still visit the train street.
- Rainy Weather: In case of rain, we will provide ponchos for you to keep the adventure spirits high.
- Jeep Covers: Our Jeep cars have open rooftops, so you can enjoy the experience with all your senses heightened.
- Suitable for Everyone: This experience is suitable for anyone who enjoys experiencing ordinary life and seeking out new experiences in Hanoi.
- Difficulty Level: This tour is rated easy, so no prior experience is needed.
COMPASS TRAVEL VIETNAM – We accompany you on every journey!