- Round trip transportation air-condition van/bus - Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel in Old Quarter Area
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees
- Meals as dedicated on the itinerary
- Accommodation: Homestay
- All other (alcoholic) beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
What do I need to bring?
- Valid Passport with a valid visa
- Cash for personal expense
=> You should take long sleeve clothes, hat, trekking shoes, suncream, mosquito repellent, and flashlight. You should not take heavy luggage.
What do I need to know?
- From April to October, the climate is usually cool and fresh in the morning and evening, but hot in the middle day with sunshine. The rain season, sometimes foggy if it rains.
- From October to March is the cold weather, December and January are coldest months, appears snowy in the coldest days.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
Giving you the best experience and unforgettable journey is our mission.
Compass Travel Vietnam - You Travel We Handle.