- All transportation with an experienced driver
- Professional and experienced English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees on tour
- All activities following the program
- All meals as mentioned. If you choose to stay at a homestay in Mekong Delta, dinner will be provided.
- Accommodation: 1 night at a hotel in Can Tho, 2 nights at a hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
- Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Internal and external flights
- Visa fee
- Other things are not mentioned in the program.
What should we bring?
- Hat or umbrella, shoes, sunglasses.
- Insect repellent.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Under 3 years old: Free of charge(<1,2 m).
- From 4 up to 8 years old: 75% of adult price.
- From 9 years old up: 100% of adult price.
When visiting temples or mosques, both men and women should dress in conservative, non-revealing clothing. Full-length trousers with a shirt or t-shirt for men; and pants or skirts well below the knee with a top that covers the shoulders and upper arms for women.
You will need to take some extra money to cover extra meals, drinks, laundry, and souvenirs... Based on the advice of previous customers an approximate amount of USD250 per person per week should be sufficient; however, for those that can’t resist a bargain or may wish to participate in all of the optional excursions, consider allocating a higher amount.
US Dollars are easily exchanged throughout Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, however other currencies such as Indian Rupee can generally be exchanged at airports provided notes are new and undamaged. We suggest for your convenience that you ensure your US Dollars are from the new series to avoid any difficulties exchanging money during your trip (should be from the new series from the year 2006 onwards). We suggest exchanging your money before traveling to remote areas and smaller towns, as exchange facilities can be limited.
Local tipping is customary in Asia. However, this can often lead to awkwardness in knowing when it is appropriate to tip and how much, as well as ensuring you have a suitable amount of change available at the time. For your convenience, tipping the minimum amount (for any private tours) can be at USD3/person/day/ at the end of the day.
Southeast Asia is home to incredibly rich food history. Your itinerary has been carefully crafted to introduce you to a wide range of local dishes and we hope that you enjoy the culinary adventure ahead. Meals (excluding drinks) are included in our tours and depend on each tour’s itinerary, please pay attention to the meals abbreviations and each day’s tour title to know which meals are inclusive in the package and which are not. Normally, we have included all breakfast at your accommodation of stay in each city and Lunch or Dinner depending on daily tours/ or activities. Any special dietary requirements for food should be informed by visitors so that we can arrange daily meals accordingly.
In the case of bad weather/risks of tropical storms. We will keep you updated regarding the weather conditions/ risks of tropical storms as soon as possible and will offer different alternatives for you to choose, the possible scenarios that can occur, or amend the refund depending on which services that you had used.
Giving you the best experience and unforgettable journey is our mission.
Compass Travel Vietnam - You Travel We Handle!