- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour
- Meals as dedicated on the itinerary
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- Accommodation (Bungalow/Hotel)
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Cooking class
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (15 USD fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD/pax)
- Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Other optional activities or tours
- Personal expenses booking voucher from us
What do I need to bring?
- Cash for personal expense
- Sunglasses, Sun cream, Hat, Camera and film
What do I need to know?
- Do not wear tight and short clothes when visiting the pagoda, temple.
- After the boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expects the guest's tip about 1$ or 2$.
- On Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - due to the Night Market and walking street on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area because most of the street in the Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles, we will drop you off at nearest street the bus can drive to.
- During the period March to November it will good to pack a wide-brimmed hat, sunscreen (at least SPF15), a reliable insect repellent a camera and lots of batteries. Warm clothing for the cooler months of November to March is advised.
- How much luggage can I take? Your vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in a backpack or a small day pack to hand carry for easy access to the camera, sunscreen, water, etc. Inhibitions can be left in the luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage.
Giving you the best experience and unforgettable journey is our mission.
Compass Travel Vietnam - You Travel We Handle.